Thursday, September 29, 2016

New Release: One Night Only by Abby Gale






Life is a struggle… 

In the ugly web of illness and pain, every breath I take is a fight to carry on and every doctor visit is another reason to give up.

Love is impossible… 

With the bravery afforded me by the knowledge of my limited time, pride has lost its importance. A sensuous touch equals escape and surrender, but also sweet, precious agony.

One Night Only… 

A single message is the only thing that matters. A single message that can alter his life forever and erase my pain.

One Night Only... we trade the pain to create a memory of a lifetime.


One Night Only is a stand-alone novella based on a true story.


















I’m a pharmacist in the daylight and an author at nights. I was always in love with reading and one day, I discovered the passion of writing. After that day, I couldn’t stop writing. It’s the only way to stop voices in my head. (If you’re a writer, hearing voices in your head is pretty sane thing. Just saying.)

So here I am in a few words: A pharmacist, a blogger, an avid reader, an author.

My debut novel is VIOLET.




No comments:

Post a Comment