Sunday, June 5, 2016

Abby's Review: Counsellor by Celia Aaron via Goodreads

Counsellor (Acquisition, #1)Counsellor by Celia Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+ -I'm willing to be an Acquisition- Stars

This book was burning hole on my kindle for a long time but I couldn't find time to read it. Finally, I did and I have no words how much I loved this book.

There are already lots of amazing reviews for this awesome book so, I'll keep it short...

Stella Rousseau makes a big sacrifice to keep her father out of jail, she gives her one year to the devil himself: Sinclair Vinemont...



Stella is an Acquisition now. She has four trials to be free. It sounds easy but it's not...

Stella finds hidden layers beneath Sinclair's cold surface. Even the unknowns, the shadows of the Acquisitions or the horror of the trials cannot stop the lust blooming between these two.

Counsellor is a book that you can read in one sitting. The story grips you and doesn't let you go till you finish reading it. Stella is a strong heroine that I really loved. But Sinclair won me from the first second with his confidence, brooding persona.
Also, I loved secondary characters as much as the main ones. Everything and everyone in the story put another delicious essence into the book.

In short, Counsellor is another perfection from very talented Celia Aaron's hands. Everyone should read this book. I LOVE IT!





No comments:

Post a Comment