Thursday, April 14, 2016

Abby's Review: Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher via Goodreads

Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 Poisonous Stars

Sweetest Venom was one of the most anticipated read of this year. I was so curious how this story will end.
Virtue Duet wasn't for everyone's cuppa but it was just for my taste.

In the first book...We mostly saw Ronan, we knew him and his persona. But in this book, we saw Lawrence. The real side of him. Not much but enough...



I will not hide this, I was Lawrence's girl from the first second. But that doesn't mean I didn't like Ronan cause I really loved him.

In this book, we met a new Ronan. The broken man...The man who was at war with his heart and tries to be cruel. On the other hand, Lawrence let his walls down time to time. It was good contrast to see.

Blaire...Blaire was Blaire. But she grew up, fought her own demons and learned to care. She tried to heal her wounds and put someone before herself.



I loved reading about Blaire, Lawrence and Ronan once again. It made me angry, hurt, sad and happy. I loved these characters so much and knowing this book was the last, I'm feeling upset. I'll miss them, I'm sure.

Why I gave 4,5 stars instead of 5 or 5+?
Well...At some parts of the book, I sometimes felt rushed. I was willing to read more about the story and fill the blanks. But I couldn't help but feeling like I wasn't absorbing the feelings enough.
But overall, it was great read by Mia Asher. I loved it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment