Friday, December 4, 2015

Review: Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters via Goodreads

Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+ -I own you- Stars

I HAVE JUST FINISHED THE BOOK!

description

I dont think this review will be long cause I cannot wait to read the second book.

This book is in my favorite POV: first person-Dual POV. So it was the first win of this book.

Nila Weaver is fashion designer. She is so good at her job. She is a workaholic, a perfectionist. Nila Weaver is the only woman in her family. She lives with her father and her twin brother. Both possesive and protective men. She never dates, she just runs and works.

She lives hidden all her life. She wants someone in her life, wants to feel alive, wants to feel small caresses of a man. She wanted to be permitted to go dates. Real ones not her sexting-friend.

And Jethro Hawk is the only man her father approves her to go out with. Her father wasnt totally okay with this. He had to. Because of the debt. And Nila was the only one who can pay the debt. Jethro Hawk was the one who will take the payment...who will change her life, ruin her life...

description

I loved this book. I loved the chemistry between Nila and Jethro. I loved how much of an asshole Jethro is. I loved the chilly-icy persona of Jethro. I loved Nila's internal battle. I loved her need for experience the passion, for finding an anchor.

I loved every second of this book. This is one of those books which is captivating you, make you keep reading and guessing what will happen next. Loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment